Summer Camp Registration Page
OUR TEAM + FACULTY:
Create Your World is produced by Derek Gores Gallery. Our team of instructors and assistants bring diverse backgrounds including fine art, education, and design. All instructors are carefully screened and subjected to a nationwide background check.
WHY ART CAMP?
Art benefits everyone! Instructors teach skills, but it is our aim to nurture the adventurous creative spirit that kids naturally possess. Projects are designed to prompt original, creative thinking, so results will be wholly unique. The confidence, outside the box thinking and joy will serve your child in any future pursuits.
The program is composed of mixed-media camps in the morning and a concentration on specific media in the afternoon. Click here for a complete list of Weekly Themes. Descriptions are also located in each week’s item below.
Half-day or Full-day options allow you to choose the program that works best for your child and your schedule. We now offer snack time for morning and afternoon campers and after camp enrichment, too!
Address: Highland Avenue Fellowship Classrooms – 1591 Highland Ave. Melbourne FL, 32935
Open: Tuesday – Friday
Hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm + After Camp 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Half-Day Hours: Mornings 9-12 pm/Afternoons 1-4 pm; Weekly Tuition: $150
Full-Day Hours: 9-4 pm; Weekly Tuition: $290
After Camp: 4-6 pm; $75 per Camper/Week
- PreK & K – morning option only (must be toilet-trained)
- Children are grouped by age and “buddy” requests can not be promised.
- Special concentration for 7th and 8th graders during weeks 5 & 7.
- Snack is included in the mornings and afternoons
Camp Weeks are as follows:
Week 1: June 7-10
Week 2: June 14-17
Week 3: June 21-24
Week 4: June 28-Jul 1
BREAK! Closed: July 4th week
Week 5: July 12-15 **
Week 6: July 19-22
Week 7: July 26-29 **
Steps to Enroll in Create Your World Summer Camp:
1. Click below to purchase your Camp Weeks, listed by Weekly Themes, then Ages and Times.
2. Pay for each week you want to sign up for ASAP, as we anticipate a FULL CAMP this summer.
3. Then you may fill out the Registration Form below for EACH CAMPER.
4. There are some documents that you will need to include when submitting that form. Please download and have the following forms ready to upload.
> Medical Release
> Field Trip Permission
> Photo Release